Baseball Bat Usage
1. Do not throw or hit your bat on the ground or any other hard surface.
2. Do not hit automatic throwing machine or any other hard balls. Always hit official leather baseballs (of softballs for softball bats)
3. Do not alter by painting, engraving, or sanding your original bat in any way.
4. Do not expose your bat to temperature variations and do not store your bat in a dry space, storage space should be at a minimum 40% humidity.
5. Do not store your bat in any other way than vertically.